The Black Country Beatles's favourite Pub; The Boathouse, Rushall is considered to be their home gig location. They first played here back in Autumn 2016 and haven't stopped since.
The Boathouse, Rushall features a long, narrow room occupied by a large boat which houses several tables and chairs. There is a large stage overlooking this main room, which along with the boat features tables and chairs around the edges, with more available in the adjacent front room and outside on the canalside deck. The warm and friendly but lively atmosphere here, along the overall cosiness of the room, makes this pub one of the best locations to see The Black Country Beatles live, especially if you've never seen them before.
Explore the venue for yourself Here.
This venue is a personal favourite of The Black Country Beatles. They perform here several times throughout the year and are even hosting their special Christmas Gig here. For a complete list of Black Country Beatles gigs here, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Electric Gigs - The Black Country Beatles are able to use their full range of equipment here
- Great Atmosphere - The sound and atmosphere here make this possibly one of the best places to see The Black Country Beatles perform live.
- Good Small / Medium Sized Room - Housing a large boat in the middle can make it difficult to move and find seats when it's busy, but it makes up for that by being a cracking venue with a brilliant atmosphere, friendly people and a large stage, which when combined with the size and shape of the room itself allows us to get an amazing sound as it really projects the sound well.
- Good Parking - Small Car Park located to the right, but venue is situated on a quiet, dead-end country lane useful for parking, with an additional car park located further down the road.
- Good Value
- Limited Seating - Please note that this venue often gets very busy when live bands perform and finding seats can be difficult. To avoid disappointment, grab a seat early or reserve one.